What is coated fabric and what kinds of coated fabrics are there?
Coated Fabrics are widely used in luggage customization. If customized luggage products want to achieve the functional effects of waterproof, windproof or flame retardant, the selected fabrics must be coated fabrics, then, what is coated fabric? What kinds of coated fabrics are there?
Let's take a look at the relevant finishing contents of Xilong luggage on coated fabrics.
Coated fabric mainly refers to the use of a special process to coat a layer of material with special functions on the basis of cloth, so that the cloth adds special functions, thus achieving waterproof, windproof and other functions, so it is also called functional coated fabric.
The coated fabric uses solvent or water to transfer the required coated colloidal particles (
Pu glue, A/C glue, PVC, PE glue)
Wait until it dissolves into salivation, and then in some way (Round net, scraper or roller)Evenly spread on the cloth (There are cotton, polyester, nylon and other substrates)
, And then through the temperature in the oven to fix, so as to form a layer of uniform covering rubber on the surface of the fabric.
The common types of coated fabrics mainly include the following 12 types: 1. PA coating, also called AC glue coating, namely acrylic coating, is the most common and common coating, after coating, it can increase the hand feeling, prevent wind and feel drape.
2, PU coating, that is, polyurethane coating, after the coating fabric feel plump, elastic, the surface has a sense of film.
3, anti-velvet coating, that is, anti-down coating, can prevent down from running down after coating, suitable for down jacket fabric.
However, PA coating with water pressure requirement in the coating is also called anti-pile coating.
4. PA white glue coating, that is, applying a layer of white acrylic resin on the surface of the fabric, can increase the covering rate of the cloth surface, prevent color penetration, and make the cloth surface more colorful.
5. PU white glue coating, that is, a layer of white polyurethane resin is coated on the surface of the fabric, which is basically the same as PA white glue, but PU white glue has a fuller hand feeling, a more elastic fabric and a better fastness.
6. PA silver glue coating, that is, coating a layer of silver glue on the surface of the fabric, so that the fabric has the functions of shading and radiation protection, and is generally used for curtains, tents and clothing.
7. PU silver glue coating has the same basic function as PA silver glue coating.
However, PU silver-coated fabric has better elasticity and better fastness. For tents and other fabrics requiring high water pressure, PU silver-coated fabric is better than PA silver-coated fabric.
8. Pearlescent coating, through the Pearlescent coating on the fabric surface, the fabric surface has pearl-like luster, silvery white and colorful. It is very beautiful to make clothes.
There are also PA Pearl and PU Pearl. PU Pearl is smoother and brighter than PA Pearl, with better film feeling and more'Pearl film'The laudatory name.
9, oil coating, after painting the surface is smooth and shiny, generally suitable for tablecloth.
10, silicone high elastic coating, also known as paper coating.
For thin cotton cloth, it is very suitable for shirt fabric, with full hand feeling, crisp and elastic, strong resilience and wrinkle resistance. For thick fabrics, good elasticity and good fastness.
11. Skin film coating, through the press light and coating on the fabric surface, the fabric surface forms a skin film, completely changing the style of the fabric.
Generally, the surface of the skin is made into the front of the garment, which has the style of the leather garment.
There are two kinds of matte and glossy, and various colors can be added to the coating to make a colorful skin film, which is very beautiful.
12, flame retardant coating, through the fabric dipping or coating treatment, so that the fabric has a flame retardant effect. And can be painted color or silver on the fabric surface. Generally used as curtains, tents, clothing, etc.
13. Teflon three-prevention treatment, through the treatment of the fabric with DuPont Teflon, the fabric has the functions of waterproof, anti-oil and anti-fouling.
14, anti-Ultraviolet coating, through the anti-ultraviolet treatment of the fabric, so that the fabric has the function of anti-ultraviolet, that is, the ability to prevent ultraviolet penetration.
Generally, light colors are more difficult to do, and dark colors are easier to reach the standard.